Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle-Woodley Park) Hotel Palomar

mwandmw
By mwandmw,
in

1st Post so please be gentle if I mess it up. Long time lurker but finally jumping into the pond. I wanted a downtown hotel for 2 adults and 1 child in D.C. I reviewed the previous posts and decided to go after the Hotel Palomar. It was obvious that week nights are a premium in D.C. I bid $90 on a 4* in Dupont Circle area and it was accepted for the Hotel Palomar. I then took the advice of a previous post and called the hotel directly to request a queen/queen room. The front desk employee said it would be $40 per night additional. After some conversation, he agreed to an additional $25 per night. I believe this to be a very good deal and am excited about my trip. Thanks to this forum for the assistance.

I am so happy for you as I am so happy too (still happy) after winning on priceline the Hotel Palomar at $109 for our Sept weekend stay. Please remember to register for Kimpton Intouch program to get your free wifi internet.

I called the hotel last night asking them to link my Kimpton Intouch membership number to my reservation, asked for a free upgrade and received it too (grinning from ear to ear)! We can't wait to stay in this hotel. The hotel has class, I must say!

• 1 month later...

I'm going to close this post with a quick trip report!! The hotel Palomar was fabulous, graciously welcomed us and gave us a room with 2 beds as I had requested. They also allowed me to register as a Kimpton customer and receive the free wireless internet and $10 free from the mini bar. This forum helped our family to have a great vacation at a very good price. Thanks!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]