Hotwire Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (City Center East) Le Meridien

ratz
By ratz,
in

We are staying at the Sofitel for a family event this weekend and two of our kids have now decided to come. So we want to book them a room but not pay full price. Hotwire lists a 4* hotel for this weekend in Philly at $103 per night with the following amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, Internet - also recommended by 85% on Hotwire. Your list tells me this is either the Sofitel, Westin, or Loews The Westin is a block away from the Sofitel so either of those two would be great. The Loews, however, is not that close and people don't seem to really like it. What's your best guess? Thanks. Just used your site to book in Burlington, VT recently and it worked great.

okay - I didn't wait for a reply. I booked it. It was Le Meridien which is really weird because it didn't include the no smoking ICON which I thought all of the Le Meridien listings had. I think it's better than the Loews at least! I was just hoping for the Westin or Sofitel. But it's fine.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]