Hotwire Hotel: HELP: 4* WDW Orlando 3/11-3/13

Juno
By Juno,
in

Question on the same topic. I was looking at Hotwire for this weekend ( 3/11 and 3/12) and saw a 4 star resort listing in Lake Buena Vista for $90

Amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Business Center. It is noted that it is a customer favorite. Here are some reviews:

Ticket sales to Disney World were available in the hotel and a bus was provided to take us to park.

The spa was great! Most importantly, the location was perfect.

Perfect location, lovely pool and I only wish I had a chance to use the spa!

Is this the Swan? How can I be certain that it is not the Wyndham? Are there any telltale signs? $90 would be an amazing deal :)

Thanks!

Definitely want to take a shot at it in late April or early May :)

I also have seasonal passes, so I am open to going again when the crowds lighten up and the rates fall. I think staying at some of the resort properties (namely the Dolphin or Swan) would be great if the opportunity presents itself.

For this weekend, I booked through easy click at the Marriot Courtyard (I did not want the Wyndham). Thanks :)

Actually Taurus, at this point since I have already booked Marriott Village, I just need to know what it looks like so I can grab it next time. I am still suffering a little bit of sticker shock from my annual pass purchase :)

I am not much of a planner when it comes to vacations and often book things last minute. I think May would be a great time to return to WDW based on the low crowd volume. I am hoping last minute availability is an option during the low season. I would also like to see the price drop a little.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]