Hotwire Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (City Center East) Le Meridien

DebitNM
By DebitNM,
in

I am looking for 4* or better in Center City East for 8/5/10 to 8/9/10. I see the following:

Non smoking, fitness, restaurant, business, Hi speed with 85% recommended for $89.

I don't think it is Le Meridien, because when it came up in the past few weeks, it didn't have recommended %, said it was still gathering info.

The list here shows several possibilities, but quite a few hotels have amenities listed and then alternates amenities.

Any guesses? Thanks!

{originally posted on hotel list board, sorry}

it didn't have recommended %, said it was still gathering info.

This information has shown to be very unpredictable so one should not trust this whole hearted.

This is a hard one! A guess for the property you see can be the Westin with the additon of a Smoke Free icon or the Le Meridien is a match from previous reports.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

Hotwire charges "Tax recovery charges and fees" -- I see this on a confirmation I have from Hotwire.

Is the fee for their services set or does it vary? [The taxes are, of course, set and would be paid regardless of how room was booked and paid.]

It would be helpful to know this amount when deciding if a rate is a good deal or not.

Thanks.

The fee is variable depending upon the room price and length of stay.

For any HOTWIRE offering if you click the CONTINUE button next to the listing, on the next page on the top left will be the total price (including taxes and fees) so you can evaluate the deal accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For any HOTWIRE offering if you click the CONTINUE button next to the listing, on the next page on the top left will be the total price (including taxes and fees) so you can evaluate the deal accordingly.

I didn't realize that! I thought once you go to CONTINUE you were already agreeing to buy; thanks!

OK, it was time to get off the fence!

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access

$89 a night, great price. Was going to pay $139 for Sofitel, but $50 anight difference is worth it.

Thanks again for helping with this.

Used the HOTWIRE link. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]