Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Quincy Market-Faneuil Hall-Financial) Ames

angieholland
By angieholland,
in

Hello,

I'm looking for advice on booking a hotel in Boston for June 10-13th 2010. I'd like a 4 or 5 star and I'd like to be as central as possible to most of the touristy stuff-- not sure which locations to choose--we'll have a small child with us so walking distance is best.

I'm not a pro with booking on hotwire/priceline, so any tips would be helpful.

Kind thanks!

The "main" downtown zones on PRICELINE are (Copley Square-Theatre District) and (Quincy Market - Faneuil Hall - Financial). You should look at PRICELINE's map of this area and the zone boundaries to confirm that this will work well for your plans.

Once you confirm your zones we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow, but i'll add that at the moment i'm doubtful $100 is going to be enough for a 4* hotel in these areas.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At the 4* level you have FIVE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Copley, Quincy, Harbor front and Waterfront...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success.

While unfortunately more than you were looking to spend initially, this is a very nice result - the Ames is a newer Morgans Hotel Group boutique property, opened not that long ago.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and using the site's PRICELINE link.

Enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]