Priceline Hotel: Downtown San Diego - 1 night

*aNn*
By *aNn*,
in

As a trial bid, I used the forum's PRICELINE link and wanted to book a one night Saturday June 19th, 4*hotel, 2 rooms (4 people) for Downtown San Diego/Harbor Island - the closest to the San Diego Convention Center.

I put in an initial bid of $65 for those specifics and it shows up as available. Is that too good to be true? Is it probably because it's just one night?

I'm just a bit skiddish as a first timer. Thanks for your patience.

I assume you're seeing the "confirm the details of your bid" page and that your bid has not actually been submitted or checked for availability.

Have you entered your credit card details yet? Have you clicked a button which stated something to the effect of "Buy My Hotel Room Now"? If the answer is "no", then PRICELINE is simply asking you to review the details of the bid you are about to submit... it hasn't actually been submitted nor have they checked for availability. The screen you're referring to is no indication if a room is available at that price... it's simply PRICELINE asking you to confirm the details of the information you submitted.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE links to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]