Priceline Hotel: 3* NYC (MSG-Convention) Ramada Plaza New Yorker

sjred10
By sjred10,
in

Over the last couple of weeks I've been trying 4*, 3.5*, 3* for these dates, bidding up to $135 for 4*, 3.5* (which had no realistic chance of winning, looking at the winning bids for those star levels on the forum, but hey, I thought I'd give it a go).

I saw that a few people had won the Ramada New Yorker for $130 p/night, with that in mind, today I started bidding at $110 and was given the "one-time opportunity" to make the same request if I increased my bid by $23. Instead, I started my bid again at $120, adding a rebid zone. The one-time opportunity was given again, this time if I bid $25 more. I started my bid over, adding a re-bid zone and was accepted at $130.

Using the PRICELINE.com link on the BetterBidding website I won:

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $130.00

Subtotal: $650.00

Taxes & Fees: $134.80

Total Charges*: $784.80

I'm thrilled! I'm going to New York with my sister (it's her first time). I didn't want to spend much more than $150 p/night, so I'm very happy with the result. The reviews of the hotel are really good and it's in a good location.

Thank you BetterBidding and all the forum users for posting their wins.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]