Priceline Hotel: Bid Help 6/30/10 - 7/3/10

Jaimee
By Jaimee,
in

I'm looking to bid on a 5* hotel on the las vegas strip. Im new to priceline and have done my research but I would just like to confirm that I am correct in thinking that I can use those in red to make my bid and get a hotel in the area i want, but all of the others in order to get extra bids per day. From what I can see the only areas with 5* hotels are those on the strip, could someone please tell me if I am incorrect.

1. Boulder Strip

2 Fremont St. Vicinity 3 Henderson - Lake Las Vegas

4 Las Vegas Airport (LAS)

5 Las Vegas Convention Center

6 Las Vegas Strip North

8 Las Vegas Strip Vicinity South

10 NW Las Vegas

11 Near Las Vegas Strip East

12 Nellis - Las Vegas Speedway

13 Summerlin

14 West of Strip

Thankyou :)

Jaimee

Your thinking is correct, in that the non-red areas are free-rebids at the 5* level.

It is always a good idea to run though them on Priceline, just before you bid, to make sure there isn't a new PL 5* offering in one of them.

Another good idea is to check the hotel web sites before bidding. Sometimes they can have specials that are better than one can obtain by bidding. There are links to a lot of them under the Support/Travel tab, and also there is the Las Vegas Checker at the top of this page.

Romelle

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]