Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Oklahoma City (North) Crowne Plaza

dannon
By dannon,
in

Hi,

First thanks for your help on my NY trip. I bid on a rental car in NY through your link and got a great deal and I posted that info. :)

So now, I wanted to bid on a hotel in OKC Airport North. Unfortunately I cannot bid on any other areas as this location is a must for me. So my free rebid options are restricted. I am OK with a 2.5/3/3.5* hotels. My max bid is around $40-$45/night as I want to book 2 rooms for 3 nights from 05/23/10 to 05/26/10. So what should be my bid strategy here? I know I am a bit optimistic for a 3/3.5* hotel here. But just giving it a shot! If not 2.5* should be fine.

And as before,will be booking through the PRICELINE links here. Thanks !! :)

Hi, Just a follow up to a request I had submitted earlier. I used the PRICELINE link on this forum and got the 2.5* Crowne Plaza in the OKC north area. I initially bid $45 for a 3* hotel,was rejected, added 2.5* and reduced the bid by $1 to $44 and the price was accepted.

Here are the bid details :

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $44.00

Subtotal: $264.00

Taxes & Fees: $46.63

Total Charges*: $310.63

Thanks.This is a great site . I used the info in the earlier threads for the 2.5* OKC north and was almost certain that it would be the Crowne Plaza. :)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the htoel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results. We're pleased to know the board was helpful with your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- can you please follow-up your previous Priceline NYC thread with whatever you decided to do for that stay. THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply and for reminding me about the NYC hotel bid. Sorry for not posting a follow up on that -I totally forgot about it. I decided to stay at my friend's house for that NYC trip and that's why did not use the PRICELINE.

I was back in NY this month end at Islip Airport and needed a midsized rental car and posted that winning Alamo bid in the NY car rental forum.

Also,just a follow up to the Crowne Plaza. The hotel rate on its website was $135+tax.So I saved $90 per night per room x 3 nights = saved total of 180x3=$540 . That's very significant. I have been using PRICELINE for a long time now and the savings never cease to amaze me. Thanks. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]