Hotwire Hotel: 4* Nashville (Downtown-Vanderbilt-Metrocenter) Hilton

whosyer12
By whosyer12,
in

Congratulations on your success!

Awesome deal for this all-suite Hilton! Thank you for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE listing to add to the site's Hotwire Hotel List for the state, as well.

However, unfortunately I do see that this hotel is temporarily closed due to the flooding in Nashville (noted on the hotel website.) While this stay is a little over a week away, I'd call the hotel to ask regarding the status of repairs.

Edited to add: according to the local newspaper, the hotel will reopen on Friday.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and using the site's HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Yeah I noticed that as well and called them they said the website is wrong they are fully operational and suffered no damage or ill effects from the flood. My son lives 2 blocks from there and he confirmed that that area is indeed "high and dry". Gotta believe the recent flooding has something to do with the availability of this hotel though.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]