Priceline Hotel: 3* Flagstaff-Sedona (Flagstaff) Little America Flagstaff

verga
By verga,
in

How high are you willing to bid for a 3* hotel in either of these zones?

With hotel direct rates at a 3* property in these zones selling for $100+ your current maximum bid is still less than half the prevailing rate.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tried 3* again and my bid for Flagstaff was $44 and added Sedona at $46 - both rejected. I used your PRICELINE link to bid.

I prefer 3* if possible and up to $51 + taxes. I would love to stay at the new Marriott Courtyard but of course there is no guarantee that I'll get it.

Right now, Ramada has a 40% sale that ends tomorrow (includes Ramada West Grand Canyon Area (2.5*) . I am thinking of reserving 2 nights at $47.40 per night ($52.36 all in) as my back-up.

Next round i'd try:

Select Resort Sedona...

Bid $48, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* Flagstaff...

Bid $48, if rejected add Sedona...

Bid $51

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]