Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Ottawa-Hull (Ottawa) Crowne Plaza

TigerKatt
By TigerKatt,
in

So this is my first time booking a Canadian hotel through PRICELINE and I'm not enjoying this experience and am starting to question it frankly. Here's what I have TRIED to book so far:

Ottawa (Section #3) - 4* Hotel - $70 + $5 Bonus Bucks = $75 bid

Ottawa (Section #3) - 4* Hotel - $75 + $5 Bonus Bucks = $80 bid

Ottawa (Section #3) - 3.5* Hotel - $60 + $5 Bonus Bucks = $65 bid

All were rejected but I've seen otehrs on this Board bid the same amounts and it's gotten accepted.

Also, some peole posted on here saying it asked them to add a certain $$ amount to their bid, but I only ever get, please bid more than [insert last bid here].

Anybody else have any suggestions before I end up booking directly with a hotel?

If you would like to get help with a bidding strategy let us know the dates of your stay and your maximum budget at each star level you're willing to accept.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I'm looking to traevl to Ottawa, Ontario (Section #3 on the map) and stay April 26 - April 28th (2 nights). I'm looking for either a 4* and would like to pay no more than $85 per room (..taxes not included in this price) or a 3.5* and would like to pay no more than $70 per room. I also have $5 in Bonus Bucks to add towards my purchase.

Thansk for your help in advance...any strategies greatly accepted!!

Availability looks tough for these dates so i think a hotel within your stated budget and star rating may be a tough win. To give it a try...

At both the 4* and 3* levels you have THREE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Ottawa...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3.5* Ottawa...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70

NOTE: you can still use our PRICELINE link along with your bonus money as follows:

1) click our link to PRICELINE and let the page fully load

2) at the top of the page go to MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS

3) use the bonus money link found in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (and not the link in any emails sent to you)

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]