Priceline Hotel: 3* New Orleans (Airport MSY) Four Points

seeemeeego
By seeemeeego,
in

For 23-25 April, airport hotel with these amenities: As someone who lives in the burbs, the hotel list pinned here plus the golf is throwing me. I have never used HOTWIRE for an airport hotel before, so not sure what this might be. With PRICELINE I usually get Radisson or Hilton. Thanks in advance.

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

This is a match for both Radisson and Crown Plaza. But my guess would be Crown Plaza.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start your purchases, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

With Priceline I usually get Radisson or Hilton. Thanks in advance.
Please start sharing your PRICELINE wins so all boards members can gain from the information :)

Yellowdog.

Being the first weekend of Jazzfest, the cheapest I could do on Hotwire was $122 so I decided to give everybody's favorite price chopper William Shatner a whirl over at Priceline. He came thru for me at Four Points by Sheraton for $85 for two rooms. :)

I've stayed at this location before and was very satisfied and for this particular weekend, $85 is a good deal. I have gotten it in the past on off weekends for as low as $50 which was a real steal.

Used PRICELINE link here for bidding.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]