Hotwire Hotel: Help Identify 3.5 star (Mag -Streeterville)

snewsie
By snewsie,
in

Pool, Rest, Business, High Speed

April 1-3

I was thinking of the Holiday Inn Merch Mart which I've won before....

Also a little worried about getting a seasonal pool and having nothing for the kids to do!

Also, Aaron, have you seen Sheraton Towers come up lately?

Thanks so much!

OH YIKES...I just noticed the Doubletree Mag Mile has a pool....OUTSIDE. That could be a bad thing.

Good morning. :)

The Sheraton would be a 4*. Are you searching for 2 adults/2 children? What would be your desired budget per night? Let me see what I can find.

There are some other properties in the Mag Mile area with pool for these dates, but they are at/around $100. I'm also seeing the Palmer for $79, but that would be in the Loop. The Hilton Towers is $79, but that's in the South Loop (which would be convenient to the museum campus, but not a whole lot else.)

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE, Expedia.com, Orbitz.com or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks Aaron!

I think I may book at a discount site (Expedia etc.) this time. I see a good deal for the Sheraton at $104 and that would guarantee me the pool which is essential in this climate right now! :) Or I may go HOTWIRE with the Campus 4 star hotels and just cab it up to the fun stuff! I just wish I knew if that 3.5 star mag/streeterville was the holiday inn (mart) or Doubletree! If I go with HOTWIRE, I'll use the links ! Thanks!

I do like the Wyndham - although the pool in that property is a little on the smaller side. However, that is otherwise a really nice property with larger-than-average rooms. Great location, 1 block from Michigan Ave. That is $108 and code ACDE4ESTR should work for 10% off on Hotels.com. The Marriott on Michigan Ave. is $119 and also works with this coupon - that hotel offers a deal for $119 "Family Time Package" with free kids meals at the hotel with purchase of 1 adult meal.

The Courtyard Marriott Downtown (the newer of the two Courtyards) is also $109 and offers either the family time meal deal or a gift card deal via Hotels.com

Expedia.com has the Hilton Towers for $89 (and then 10WINTER would take $10 off) and HOTWIRE has the Palmer for $79 in the Loop when searching for 2 adults/2 children.

Thank you for using the site's Hotels.com, HOTWIRE, Expedia or PRICELINE links.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]