Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Airport MCO) Renaissance Airport

bschnuck
By bschnuck,
in

Hey,

Been a long time. I see someone else asking about a 3.5* in Orlando but I think that's a different hotel. Wondering if someone can help me with this one.

Check in 7/23/10 - Check out 7/24/10

3.5* Orlando Int'l Airport

Amenities = Smoke Free Room, Shuttle, Fitness, Pools,

Restraunt, Business, High Speed Internet

Has a Tripadvisor rating of 3.5 out of 5. Currently $46 plus for the night.

I do not see any matches in the list, and want to make sure it is not the Florida Hotel by the mall. I'm guessing a Marriott, maybe a Sheraton given the smoke free but not sure.

Any help would be appreciated.

A property with this exact amenity combination has not yet been reported to the board. The Sheraton Suites has been reported to the board at the 3.5* level with the amenities above except for the Smoke Free icon... i'm going to specuulate that this property has added the Smoke Free icon to its amenities since the property was last reported to the board, and that would be my best guess for this property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]