Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (NMA-River North) InterContinental

volcardfan
By volcardfan,
in

Are you willing to accept a hotel anywhere within PRICELINEs NMA-River North zone?

Are you willing to pay more for a higher rated hotel OR is your goal the least expensive 3.5* or better for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The entire NMA/North River area is fine, although I prefer to stay in the area closest to Michigan Ave. 2nd choice for area would be the GP, Loop, MP area, but I would like to stay closer to the river. I looked at HOTWIRE and then took a guess at $70....reason being, I know we're going to have to pay parking, which can be quite costly on a daily basis. Want at least a 3.5* hotel.

I don't drive, but I'd consider parking at Navy Pier, which is $20/24 per day (more information on the NP website.)

Given the low rates for these dates, I think one could start at $60 for a 4* bid in the River North/NMA area. That may not be accepted, but looks to be worth trying, based upon the rates I'm seeing.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

So i assume you want to bid for the NMA-River North zone first up to your limit ($70) before adding the Loop area? Are you willing to pay more for a higher rated (4*) hotel or is your goal the least expensive 3.5* or better for this stay?

Let us know the above and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've been monitoring Hotwire and noticed a slight dip in prices since last week. I started bidding at $50, just to try. Went up to $60, adding the Loop area. Both bids were rejected. I'm really not willing to stay outside of those two areas. I've exhausted both of my options for tonight, because I know increasing the price doesn't change the original bid. Any suggestions?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]