By scott3583,
in

2* Cincinnati(airport) Ramada Inn Florence

$36 ... 3/1/2010-3-2-2010

Price $36.00

taxes and fees $10.45

total $46.45

Amenities: free breakfast, swimming pool, internet

I had been on PRICELINE to book a hotel for Cincinnati airport. Put in $35.00 for a 3*. It came back declined, but said for $9.00 more I could have this 3* star hotel. So instead of accepting right away, I decided I would check HOTWIRE first. I was looking for a room for under $50.00 total. This 2* star came up that said " Recommended in 85% of customer reviews" for $36. I felt confident I would get a pretty good hotel. But looking at reviews on trip adviser, Orbitz, and Travelocity, there is no way this hotel has an 85% recommendation. Even now when I go back to put in the same criteria in HOTWIRE, this same hotel comes ups but says "We are still gathering reviews for this property". I would have never booked a 2* on Hotwire without some type of recommendation or saw it listed on this Forum. This is the second booking in a row I feel I didn't get a good deal using HOTWIRE. So I'll just stick to PRICELINE from now on.

Very sorry to hear that this wasn't a good experience and that the Hotwire review % didn't match up with other reviews. Hopefully this will still turn out to be a better-than-expected stay.

Thank you for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property to add to the site's Hotwire Hotel List for the state.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]