Priceline Hotel: 4* Paris (St Germain-Latin Quarter-Montparnasse) Marriott Rive Gauche

toybola
By toybola,
in

I was trying to get 5/18 thru 5/23 at this hotel but I got to $120 without receiving any counteroffers. I changed it to 5/18-5/22 with the same results.

At this point I decided to split my stay in Paris in two 5/18-5/21 and 5/23-5/25 and was able to get this price for the first leg.

Started bidding at $100 and raising by $5 using Opera Quarter West and East as rebidding zones. Got counters of $203 and $153 but did not use them.

When I was finally able to get The Marriott at $125 I was offer to add days at the same rate (or so they said) but it it was really at $168.

3 nights at $125

Subtotal $375

Taxes and fees $41.37

Total charges $416.37

Expedia rates would have been $271 per night.

Right now I got up to $127 on the second leg and was told to raise it by $22 nut I had run out of biddings.

I'll try tomorrow again.

For the other two days, since I was going to go to Bruges and Amsterdam anyways, I'll do that on Saturday and Sunday. The rates in Brussels and Amsterdam are much lower for a 4* hotel, but I want to pin down my second leg at Paris first.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]