Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (NMA-River North) Millennium Knickerbocker

corey7029
By corey7029,
in

I am new to your forum and It has a great wealth of information, also I am new to Priceline, your forum gave me the information needed to be sucessfull in my first ever bidding with Priceline. And yes I did use your PRICELINE link so credit is due to you all. Ok so I bid the downtown Chicago area (NMA-River North) for the dates of 3-26-10 to 3-28-10 started with a bid of 60$ bidding in 2$ increments up to 70$ and that price was accepted by the Millenium Knickerbocker hotel, I feel that this is a great deal for a Fri/Sat night stay in Chicago, I checked thier direct website and the same rooms for those dates are going for 179$ per night my two night total with taxes comes to 173$ Its like a two for one deal! a savings of 109$ per night WOW! Im really glad I came across your site It saved me 218$ thanks again.

Congratulations on your success! :)

Outstanding deal for this property, which is quite a historic hotel (opened in the '20's, it was originally rumored to be a hideout for Capone) and recently underwent a major renovation. Glad that you are pleased with the deal and that the site was helpful in planning your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using the site's PRICELINE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]