Hotwire Hotel: ID request for 3 or 3.5* Scottsdale, AZ 3/9-3/11

span
By span,
in

Need a little help with an ID for 3* in Scottdale ... 3/9 - 3/11. Price is set at ($59)

Hotel lists the following:

resort

smoke free room

golf nearby

tennis nearby

Pool

Restaurant

Buisness Center

High Speed Internet

Fitness Center

Recommended in 75% of customer reviewers 30+ total reviews

or

3.5* in Scottdale ... 3/9 - 3/11. Price is set at ($69)

resort

Fitness Center

Pool

High Speed Internet

Restaurant

golf nearby

tennis nearby

Recommended in 70% of customer reviewers 500+ total reviews

thank you

The 3.5* property matches previous reports for the Millenium Resort so that would be my best guess for that one.

Unfortuantely the 3* property has not yet been reported to the board or identified, i'll speculate that the Scottsdale Cottonwoods Resort and Suites has been downgraded to the 3* level, and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Have another ID help request with an ID for 3* in North Scottdale ... 3/9 - 3/11. Price is set at ($89; selected 3 person room instead of 2, do the hotels really care if I book 2ppl and 3 show up?)

Hotel lists the following:

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool

High Speed Internet

Recommended in 85% of customer reviewers 20+ total reviews

thank you again

Please keep all posts pertaining to the same stay on one topic.

This hotel's identity has not been confirmed. If you change the search to 4 adults, however, the 3* hotel in North Scottsdale has the same rate and customer feedback, but also lists Shuttle and Laundry as amenities. This set of amenities is a match for La Quinta Inn Phoenix Scottsdale on Hotwire's old vacation packages, so that's my best guess. I don't know what would happen if you booked for two people and brought three; it depends on the hotel. I've never tried it personally, so I'm sure there are others who are better qualified to answer that question.

If you decide to book this hotel, please start your purchase from the HOTWIRE link on this site.

selected 3 person room instead of 2, do the hotels really care if I book 2ppl and 3 show up?

Not sure if you're booking for 3 people and only showing up with 2 people

OR

Booking for two people and showing up with three

HOTWIRE only guarantees accomodations for everyone you include in your search. If you book for three and show up with fewer, that is not a problem.

If you book for double occupancy and show up with more, that may be a problem... you could receive a room with only one bed and the hotel may be unable, or unwilling, to change your room to one which can accomodate the triple occupancy (or they could require an additional charge to do so) I would assume the risk would be less here than in a city with notoriously small rooms and little no room for a rollaway bed (such a NYC), but it's still a risk and one you would have to decide if you were willing to accept.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Still deciding on a hotel. Now looking at Tempe:

3.5* Tempe $72/nite:

Smoke Free Rooms

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-speed Internet Access

or

3* Tempe $82/nite:

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Thanks again.

Best guess for the 3.5* is the Sheraton Tempe Airport with a 'new' Smoke Free icon.

The 3* matches previous reports for the Best Western Tempe by the Mall, so that would be my best guess for that one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]