Priceline Hotel: Hotel in Tampa

venus4nu
By venus4nu,
in

We are going on a cruise out of Tampa. Needing a hotel close to the pier. Would really like one that would allow us to keep the car their for the week. We would like to stay at the same hotel pre and post cruise. We heard both the Holiday Inn Express and LaQuinta allows you to keep your vehicle at the hotel. Our dates are Februsary 13 and 19. Suggestions?

There are a few Holiday Inns and La Quinta Inns in the Tampa area, do you know the specific addresses of the locations that allow you to leave your car there and park for free?

So that we can do some calcutations, do you know how much parking at the pier will cost you if you have to pay for it for the week?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Parking at the pier cost $10 a day - for a total of $60.00. Getting a decent price on a hotel AND being able to leave the car there would be a huge savings. Am I better off going hotwire or Priceline? I will pay a little bit more knowing I am getting one of the hotels that allows cars to remain there. Thanks a million for your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]