Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (NMA-Water Tower-Gold Coast) The Avenue

lettezilla
By lettezilla,
in

Hi Betterbidders,

I'm looking for a deal on a room next Monday night for 1 night. Using the site's HOTWIRE link, I searched and found some hotels that don't seem to match up with the main list. Is it possible I'm missing a more updated list somewhere?

I'm looking Loop/Streeterville/Mag Mile (anywhere close in that's cheap, really)

Streeterville:

3* Internet and Biz Center-- is this probably the Holiday Inn Express Mag Mile? It's the cheapest hotel at $53

2.5* Fitness, pool and restaurant-- $59

2* no amenities listed-- $69

3.5* pool, biz, internet, restaurant-- $63-- maybe the Hilton Garden Inn?

As there isn't anything listed below a 3* on the list, I have no idea what those middle ones are. As they're not as nice and more expensive, I probably won't go with one, but was just very curious!

All thoughts welcome, thanks!

Just to feed back on results, ended up with the Avenue Crowne Plaza for $72.

It was listed as a 4* Gold Coast, with Fitness, Restaurant, Business Center, and Internet.

I missed out on a 4.5* for $66 Gold Coast, which was Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Biz, Net and Tennis. Waited to check with my husband and it was gone! Oh well...

And as always, I used the betterbidding HOTWIRE link for this, using the hotel list sheet has been super helpful. Thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Can you please confirm that it was indeed the Avenue Hotel you received (and not the Crowne Plaza Allerton)... this would be a new amenity combination for The Avenue (which coincidentally also match the Allerton Crowne Plaza)

Hope you're happy with the results and this works well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]