Priceline Hotel: 3* NYC Airports (JFK) Courtyard

D2006
By D2006,
in

Bid yesterday and today using the PRICELINE link from this site.

Yesterday bid for 3* in JFK ($50), JFK + Bayside ($60), JFK + Bayside + Corona ($65) - all rejected.

Today bid for 3* in JFK ($65) - rejected but offered free bid at $82. Declined and bid for 3* in JFK + Bayside ($72) - that was accepted.

Hotel Name: Courtyard By Marriott New York JFK Airport

Subtotal: $72.00

Taxes: $14.45

Fees: $8.66

Total Charges*: $95.11

• 2 weeks later...

Review: typical Courtyard hotel... easy to reach from terminal using the Air Train and calling for shuttle to pick up at Federal Circle station (same spot where you pick up rental cars). Shuttle goes back to the airport on the hour and half-hour. Both times I took it back the shuttle driver dropped me off at the terminal rather than at Federal Circle, which was very convenient. Room was in decent shape, beds comfortable. They swapped out the down pillows for foam pillows with no fuss. Easy trip downtown by taking the Air Train from JFK to Jamaica station then the LIRR to Penn Station. Took about a 35 minutes all told. My flight was too early the next morning to try the breakfast but they usually are less than impressive. I'd stay there again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]