Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (NMA-Water Tower-Gold Coast) Hotel Indigo

Scooter55
By Scooter55,
in

Hi all!! What is your best guess on a 4* Hotwire North Michigan Ave for the above dates at 74.00

Fitness Restaurant Business Internet.

Also the 3.5* Boutique listed for 79.00 same area

Thought I'd try the area on priceline first see if I can get a better deal and use this as back up.

Of course I will use your links. Going to see the boys for Thanksgiving. Of course I have to cook. Sleep on their futon for a couple nights. By then I will need a real bed for a few nights !! Joette

Good afternoon.

In regards to the 3.5*, are you seeing Boutique, fitness, restaurant, internet, business, tennis, golf, spa? If so, my likely guess would be the Indigo (and if so, I like the Indigo quite a bit.)

The 4* could possibly be the Knickerbocker, Allerton, Westin MA or Drake, but without a tripadvisor rating, there's no way to know for sure.

Have a fun holiday in the city. :)

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links. :)

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

This is a marvelous rate for this property. Not sure where you need to go, but there is a subway station around the corner on Clark/Division. There's also plenty of restaurants and a pair of grocery stores nearby. Edwardo's Pizza is a couple of doors South, although they are primarily take-out. The Indigo's a really cute boutique property with a home-y feel.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]