Hotwire Hotel: 3* Phoenix (Scottsdale) Mondrian Scottsdale

gaham
By gaham,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm sorry to say that a 3* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported to the board. And i don't know the area well enough to take an educated guess for this. Maybe we have some other member on the board that can gain some info about this property. Member Tilepusher is good at this zone so maybe he can help if he sees this. Sorry I could not be of more assistance

If you decide to book this property so please post the outcome.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

• 1 month later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

A property with this star rating and amenities has not yet been reported to the board, however, if you change your search to 4adults a 'new' 3.5* hotel appears in this zone for the exact same price with:

Resort, Smoke Free, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Internet, Golf, Tennis

This is a match for the Scottsdale Cottonwoods Resort and Suites so that would be my best guess for this one. Given the same price point, and the amenities of the hotel offered when searching for 2adults being a subset of this larger list of amenities, i'm guessing that it's the same hotel with the 2adult search 'hiding' some of the amenities. However, we can't be certain of this, so if you're interested in trying to target this property, it would be better to purchase the hotel when searching for 4adults and the full list of amenities showing since this is the 'stronger' match for the Scottsdale Cottonwoods Resort and Suites.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your succes... hope you're happy with the outcome.

As it was discussed using different search criteria to have different properties offered, can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the amenities HOTWIRE associated with the hotel you ultimagely purchased.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]