Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* New Orleans (Airport MSY) Crowne Plaza

hilltopfamily
By hilltopfamily,
in

Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport (Kenner, LA)

Amenities: Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Hi Speed Internet, Golf Nearby

! night (a Saturday night) at $53 with fees ended up being $65.72

Great hotel, great service, shuttle was efficient and quick plus the driver even offered and took us to Wendy's (no fee for this other than we tipped nicely) on our way to the hotel from the airport, since our flight got in late and we wanted something quick to take with us to eat after getting settled in. Pool is very nice, heated, outdoor pool with a hot tub, plenty of towels and chairs avail. Fitness center nice and well equipped. Business center was great, never busy, had 2 fast computers, but I wasn't able to get anything to print off.....probably my own fault as I'm not savvy and I never asked for help since the item wasn't necessary. The room was very nice, and my kids called it "very fancy" (their term!) I just wish our next two nights that we spent in the city itself (at the Holiday Inn Superdome) had been as nice as this place (at double the cost of the Crowne Plaza!) And I did book this through the HOTWIRE link on this site. Continued thanks for the existence of this site......I use it frequently!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]