Priceline Hotel: 3* Cleveland (Independence-Beachwood) Skyline Hotel and Conference Ctr

AccessoryMerchant
By AccessoryMerchant,
in

I'm on a roll with these $30 rates! Haven't seen anything this low in Cleveland (and booked last minute, 2 days before the arrival).

Used PRICELINE link here

Cleveland (Independence) OH which is SE of city about 15-20 minutes.

Never heard of this hotel but looks outstanding according to their website!

$30 night

$7.32 Taxes

Skyline Hotel And Conference Center 3*

Independence - Beachwood

5300 Rockside Road

Independence, Ohio 44131

hotel website

Update:

This place is the former Sheraton Hotel & Conf Center at the I-77 & I-480 cross roads. Very little freeway noise! Woo hoo!

Decent hotel, probably built in the 70's but the rooms are nicely appointed more upscale. Front desk said it was remodeled about 3 years ago. Very professional staff like you would expect in a Sheraton or Marriott. Marriott style fluffy pillows and comforter, good quality mattress. First room they gave me smelled like 1970's stale Lucky Strikes but the second was odor free. (Hotel is completely non-smoking). Large round pool, two cookies upon check in!

Complimentary continental breakfast in the restaurant, Starbucks coffee in the room. Ala Carte Breakfast options available downstairs all under $10. Room service menu Under $9 for burger or chicken sandwiches, $16-$25 will get you a deluxe dinner including a filet for a nominal $32, and a nice wine list :)

Location is excellent for my local sales travels in the area and about 10 minutes to the airport for air travelers.

The economy is taking its toll as the place is seriously lacking occpancy. I counted about 10 cars :) "Heeeeeeeeres Johnny!"

However, for $30, I'm putting the Skyline on my Cleveland preferred list and will be back to stay again, it is a $100+ room in normal times :o

Give it a try!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]