Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown South) Sheraton Centre

Rochester Rich
By Rochester Rich,
in

Not the greatest deal based on excellent past experience in the Toronto market but a very good value, all things considered.

2 Rooms requested.

Used the convenient link above to get started. Thanks to others who've posted. While past performance is not guaranteed it provides a nice yardstick for what to expect.

With lots of rebid zones I started at $50 / night and increased bids by $2 increments.

At $70, offer to rebid at +$22.

Then increased bids by $1 increments.

Bid accepted at $76 + $14.59 (taxes/fees).

Thanks.

Congrats. I posted getting the same hotel for the following sat for $61.

If you haven't stayed at the sheraton before, park across the street at city hall. Alot cheaper than Vallet, and I think they use that lot anyway, just charge you the fee.

I'm surprized you got that weekend for what you did. Santa Clause parade is that weekend in Toronto. Longest running parade in the world I believe. 100+ years. New route this year, enjoy your stay.

Congrats. I posted getting the same hotel for the following sat for $61.

If you haven't stayed at the sheraton before, park across the street at city hall. Alot cheaper than Vallet, and I think they use that lot anyway, just charge you the fee.

I'm surprized you got that weekend for what you did. Santa Clause parade is that weekend in Toronto. Longest running parade in the world I believe. 100+ years. New route this year, enjoy your stay.

Thanks for your comments. Our curling team stayed at the King Edward last year, same weekend as we got out before the parade began. I guess we better find out its new route so that we don't get stuck or at least plan for sticking around. $58+ for the night at the King Eddie was a steal.

Great tip about the parking. I had planned to do just that.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]