Hotwire Hotel: help id: 4* SeaWorld - I-drive South Area hotel

harriedmom
By harriedmom,
in

The property above has not yet been reported to the board. (although it may be a hotel with more amenities 'hiding' some on this search)

If you change your search to 2adults/2children a new 4* hotel appears in this zone with:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Internet, Business and an excellent TA rating of 4.5/5.0

This is a match for the Westin Imagine so that would be my best guess... would this work for your plans?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

PS- have you made any decision for your previous nites in Orlando?? Please post an update to that thread on your current thoughts or decision for that stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The property above has not yet been reported to the board. (although it may be a hotel with more amenities 'hiding' some on this search)

If you change your search to 2adults/2children a new 4* hotel appears in this zone with:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Internet, Business and an excellent TA rating of 4.5/5.0

This is a match for the Westin Imagine so that would be my best guess... would this work for your plans?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

PS- have you made any decision for your previous nites in Orlando?? Please post an update to that thread on your current thoughts or decision for that stay.

thanks for the suggestion. but checked on TA and saw they charge about $17 for mandatory valet parking so w/ tip comes up to about $20/day since spouse has to drive to Rosen SHingle 12/7-12/10 .

can you tell me if this is Sheraton Vistana Villages -- (checked on the hotel list from hotwire -- florida):

4-star hotel in SeaWorld - I-drive South Area $69

Resort

1-Bedroom Suite

Free Parking

Air Conditioning

In-Room Laundry

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Kitchenette

Condo

not sure if I should create a new topic for question above.

kept digging and found Rosen SHingle Creek for 3 adults 1 child for 12/7-12/10 via Kayak --> GTA Hotels.com for $99/nt + tax

did not want to risk losing opportunity so booked thru them. can now concentrate on 12/10-12/14 vacation

Please note as per our support page that we're an affilate of GTA Hotels. Please check for, and use, the links in our support page for your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]