Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Japantown-Civic Center North) Opal Hotel

silkyworm
By silkyworm,
in

I went to the hotel's website and am a little disappointed. Their regular rates are $60 for a queen, $65 for a king. Well, we will be returning here for a week-long trip next time and will not use hotwire if we end up liking this hotel. But, we'll see what their rates look like first in 2 months.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry to hear that you are not pleased with the results. However, if you are seeing a lower rate on the hotel website, I'd contact HOTWIRE ASAP about their double-the-difference guarantee.

Hey, thanks for the notice on that! I didn't realize they have that guarantee. I will certainly contact them about it!!

Hey, thanks for the notice on that! I didn't realize they have that guarantee. I will certainly contact them about it!!

Oops, has to be done within 48 hours of booking. I will know about it next time it happens - I use Hotwire a lot. Besides, it would have only been maybe an $10 refund at most since it was only for one night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]