Hotwire Hotel: 3* NYC (ESB) Murray Hill Suites

chickey415
By chickey415,
in

Looking to book a 4 star hotel in midtown area

1) Details:

Price: $249 per night

Amenities: Fitness, Restaurant, Business, High Speed Internet.

Trip Advisor: 4.0 out of 5

2)Details:

Price: $239 per night

Amenities: Fitness, Restaurant, Business, High Speed Internet, Spa Services

Trip Advisor: 3.0 out of 5

The Midtown East ad a 3/5 from trip advisor, makes me a bit wary.

Any guesses? Thanks in advance.

This is my first time to NYC, have read some scary reviews on hotel rooms and would like to not go below a 3*. Looking for a 3* hotel for 11/4-11/9. Have not been successful bidding for a hotel in the MTE/MTW/TS/CPS are in the $150-180 range. Am I asking for too much for my price range? Also are there re-bid zones for 3* rating?

PS have been using the PRICELINE link through BB, this site has been immensely helpful.

thanks

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

I suspect you're not too far off... HOTWIRE has some 3.5* properties just over the $200 mark, and also a 3* for $195 (not yet been identified but if i were to guess i think may be the Eastgate Tower which is fairly well reviewed within the star class)

What is your maximum bid for this stay (the hotels you originally asked about above are in the mid-$200's)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just saw this posted on HOTWIRE, need some help ID this hotel, guessing Doubletree, can someone confirm, seems like I pretty good deal.

Hotwire 3*rating

Check in: 05 Nov

Check out: 09 Nov

Price: $194 per night

Amenities: Suite, Fitness Center, Laundry, Kitchenette

Trip Advisor: 4.0 out of 5

The 3* ESB location dropped down to $179, I jumped on the deal and booked the Murray Hill East Suites, the suites concept sold me. Im a bit nervous since I didnt see very many wins or reviews on this location but TA gave it a 4/5. Thanks again for all the feedback from this site, Ill definitely be checking here before booking future travels.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]