Priceline Hotel: 3* Bangkok (Riverside - Silom) Tawana Ramada

Chris26WI
By Chris26WI,
in

Well, after the defeat in terms of Holiday Inn.. I didn't really wanted to change the hotel for the 2nd night... so started another try for it in Priceline Singapore, starting from 3-star level (as I got another night in the HI via this way before for end of January for 63SG$)... and got my lovely Tawana Ramada... for that night now.. so I'll have to change the hotel for one other night.. but ok... the Tawana is not far and I prefer it to the Holiday Inn... though the Tawana is usually not a very big deal on Priceline (in terms of prices)...

Congratulations, you got your price of SG$85 for a 3-star hotel room in Bangkok.

Ramada Tawana

80 Surawongse Rd

Bangkok, 10500

Thailand

66-2-2360361

Check-In: Sunday, 16 January 2005

Check-Out: Monday, 17 January 2005

Your Offer Price: SG$85

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: SG$85

Taxes: SG$14.44

Processing Fee: SG$16.50 (per offer)

Total Lodging Charges: SG$115.94 (~ 70 US$)

-----

Started with SG$60 (only 3-star/Riverside-Silom).... increasing 5SG$ each time... till I got the Ramada.

(2,770 Baht incl. ABF on hotelthailand.com, ~ 71 US$ - so I missed the breakfast for 1$ extra :-( ).

Oh, and even much cheaper, e.g. http://www.bangkok-hotel.net/hotels/bangko.../hotel_1667.htm, 1850 Bt. incl. ABF... :-(( - too bad, Priceline Singapore apparently doesn't offer a "best price guarantee" - as Priceline US does).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]