Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago (Oakbrook-Downers Grove) Hyatt Place Lombard

AccessoryMerchant
By AccessoryMerchant,
in

3* Chicago (Oakbrook-Downers Grove) Hyatt Place Lombard, $30 ... 10/4/09-10/09/09

New to this site today and I used the BB PRICELINE link here as suggested.

Successfully won this same hotel another member just got for the same price! 5 nights @$30 + $26.85 in total taxes.

Hyatt Place Chicago Lombard

2340 South Fountain Square Drive

Lombard, Illinois 60148

I'm launching my own business which will require constant road travel for the next 90 days. Conserving cash through hotel stays will pay off so big I can't begin to count right now!

Almost too good to be true! I'll be a regular here now! Thanks!!! :)

Congratulations on your success and welcome to the site! :)

Certainly looks like an excellent deal for this property, and the free breakfast makes for a better value. Best of luck on your new business venture, and we would be very happy to help with hotel stays for your trip.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using the site's PRICELINE link.

Enjoy your stay and again, good luck on your business trip.

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in this year! Pretty new, room had a large L-shaped sectional, wide screen TV, fridge, comfy beds! Ultra trendy lobby and professional staff. Close to everything too! Continental breakfast had a tasty selection of fresh fruit , bagels, oatmeal, yogurt. Optional made to order breakfast can be ordered at the counter for under $8.

Oh, has a mini bar in the lobby open until about 11!

Can't go wrong in Oakbrook with all the amenities less than a mile away and a run into the city is 25 minutes without traffic.

Hope this deal holds, I'm booking this next month if i can.

:)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]