Priceline Hotel: 2* Cincinnati (North-Sharonville-West Chester) LivInn Suites

shopper2
By shopper2,
in

I wanted to stay in Sharonville area. 9/29-9/30 (Sat. night)

Tried 2 1/2 * for $25-$27 in Sharonville and different locations without success.

Had seen the previous successful bid of $25 for 2* (thanks), and liked the review of LivInn.

I bid $25 which was immediately accepted.

Thanks to the previous poster. $25 in Sharonville for 2* LivInn seems to be a good deal.

If I had more time I would have experimented with lower price, but did not want to worry about having to wait or getting something else.

• 1 month later...

I've stayed at LivInn Sharonville several times for work travel --$70 non-priceline. It's older conference center but clean & effective. Down side is that there are no decent food amenities anywhere near this hotel.

Get back on I-75 at E. Sharon and go north 4 miles to exit 19 - Union Centre Blvd / West Chester which is the newer shopping/sit down dining district just West off the freeway. Exit 22 - Tylersville Rd. has more fast food but good choices

Hotels at UnionCentre were way out of my affordability range so driving 5 minutes is worth it for a cheap stay! :)

I have to go to Cinci next month, I'm booking LivInn without hesitation!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]