Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Seattle (Bellevue-Redmond) Sheraton Bellevue East

Clearly Canadian
By Clearly Canadian,
in

Central Albertan headed to Seattle with my bro and dad to watch the weekend series between the Mariners and the Yankees!

Used your Priceline bidding strategy for different zones around Bellevue. We will have a rental car and are not too concerned about the 20 minute drive between Bellevue and Safeco. Plan is to take the I-90 across the Lake Washington Bridge which will take us right to Safeco. Was trying to get 2 rooms at a 4* in Bellevue (was targeting the Hyatt).

On 09/09/09 Bid on 4* started at $45. Entered 8 bids up to $73 and was turned down.

On 09/11/09 Bid on 4* started at $65. Entered 6 bids up to $90 (my limit) and was turned down. Still had 2 bids left (I would have to wait another 24 hours on the other zones to rebid) so I dropped to a 3.5* and entered a bid of $50 (targeting Sheraton or Hilton). This bid was accepted for the Sheraton first try!

All in for 2 rooms for 2 nights with taxes at the Sheraton Bellevue Hotel it came to $238.16!

Also bid on a Rental car for 09/18/09-09/20/09 from the Seattle-Tacoma Airport.

09/10/09 bid on full size entered a bid of $18. Counter-offer was $23. I turned it down. Priceline recent deals f/size for $17

09/14/09 bid on full size entered a bid of $19. Counter-offer was $23. I turned it down.

09/15/09 bid on full size entered a bit of $21. Accepted!!

All in for a full size rental car for 3 days with taxes with Hertz it came to $109.90

Thank you Better-Bidding administrators for all of your work on this website. Keep up the Great work!

Thanks to all those out there who took the time to post their bids. I used your numbers as a guideline.

Thanks to Priceline and thanks to fellow Canadian Shatner (the negotiator).

Congratulations on your success and welcome to the site. :)

Superb deal for this property, and I'm glad to hear that the site was helpful with planning your stay. It would be greatly appreciated if you could post the car rental win as a separate thread.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]