Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

Mastani
By Mastani,
in

Hi please help me indentify these hotels for these dates:

Check in: September 9, 2009

Check out: September 10, 2009

Here's the options I get:

#1: 4* $109/night Downtown Toronto West (non-smoking, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, high-speed internet)

#2: 4* $85/night Downtown Toronto East (non-smoking, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, high-speed internet, tennis nearby, spa services) -- > I thought this would be the Westin Habour Castle

#3: 3* $69/night Downtown Toronto West (non-smoking, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, high-speed internet)

#4: 3* $99/night Downtown Toronto East (non-smoking, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, high-speed internet, golf nearby, tennis nearby)

#5: 2.5* $59/night Downtown Toronto East (Boutique hotel, complimentary breakfast, restaurant, high-speed internet) --> this one im just curious about.

Thanks for your help! I'm trying to get one closest to the financial district and union station.

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Downtown East and your other Hotwire Toronto Hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for each stay... then bump this thread and we'll comment on the above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Downtown East and your other Hotwire Toronto Hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for each stay... then bump this thread and we'll comment on the above.

I followed up with my previous posts. I never ended up reserving, and cancelled my trip on both occasions. Would you be able to provide some insight to this new post? I'm looking to book in the next few hours.

Check in: September 9, 2009

Check out: September 10, 2009

#1: 4* $109/night Downtown Toronto West (non-smoking, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, high-speed internet)

Are you currently seeing a Smoke Free icon associated with the 4* West property... it's not appearing when i do a current HOTWIRE search for your dates? If you are still seeing the complete amenities above, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 4* West, now without a Smoke Free icon, matches previous reports for the Hilton, Sheraton, Renaissance, and Inter-Continental on Front... with the 3.5 Tripadvisor rating the Sheraton and Hiton seem to be the most likely candidates.

Let us know whatever you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...
The 4* West, now without a Smoke Free icon, matches previous reports for the Hilton, Sheraton, Renaissance, and Inter-Continental on Front... with the 3.5 Tripadvisor rating the Sheraton and Hiton seem to be the most likely candidates.

Let us know whatever you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

I got the Hyatt Regency...old Holiday Inn on King...

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities and price shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

We hope you had a nice stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

• 8 months later...
Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities and price shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

We hope you had a nice stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

I ended up getting the old Holiday Inn on King or not the new Hyatt Regency for that price!

Please confirm the hotel you did get, the amenities that were showing with the listing and the price before taxes/fees. Thank you.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]