Priceline Hotel: 3* Collinsville (Collinsville-Fairview Heights) Doubletree

MaestroChris
By MaestroChris,
in

Won this bid for a hotel the same day I needed it. Not any 4* hotels in the area but this 3* was JUST as nice.

Loved this Doubletree hotel much more than The W Hotel Lakeshore (Chicago) that I stayed in the previous day.

1st Bid 39 - Declined

2nd Bid 45 - Accepted

REGULAR PRICE FOR THAT NIGHT WAS $125+ GREAT DEAL!!!

Good luck out there!

PS -- I BOOKED 2 SEPARATE TIMES USING THE APPROPRIATE PRICELINE LINKS FROM THE FORUM! LOL :)

Congratulations on your success!

Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay at the W, but glad that this Doubletree turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Could you confirm what area this was in - was it Collinsville (Fairview Heights) - and the address? Thank you. :)

Using the site's PRICELINE link is greatly appreciated.

HI- just to add some info. I live in Collinsville. The Doubletree has just gone thru a huge renovation and re-opened. I have had drinks in the lobby bar and it is stunning. Just like a luxury hotel in Chicago.

It also has an upscale, (expensive) steakhouse on the Property called Porter's. It is very close to downtown St. Louis- about 10 miles on the hi-way. I'm glad to hear the original poster liked it. It is located on the outskirts of Collinsville, about 6 miles to Fairview Heights. Address is on Eastport Plaza Drive, Collinsville, IL.

There is no O'Fallon/Collinsville on PRICELINE... was this a HOTWIRE purchase?? If so, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

If PRICELINE, the correct zone based upon the address your provided is Collinsville-Fairview Heights.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We're just trying to make sure that we have the information correct and that this win is posted in the correct section of the board.

Can you confirm that this was a PRICELINE win and that the correct zone is: (Collinsville-Fairview Heights)

You can view the zone PRICELINE classifies this property in by viewing your winning bid confirmation page and looking under the hotel name but above the hotel address.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]