Priceline Hotel: Bidding Advise for 1 night Stay in LA area

ctaylor45
By ctaylor45,
in

Hey guys,

Im looking for bidding advise for a 1 night stay, check In july 18 and checking out July 19. I would prefer either Santa Monica area, or the Beverly Hills/Hollywood area as well. Budget is 70-90 dollars with tax. I'd be ok with 3* and above. what do you guys recommend?

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Las Vegas thread with how the bidding went and whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are your plans for the above date firm?

If so, what is your maximum bid before taxes and fees?

I assume you're looking for the least expensive 3* or better in either zone? (rather than willing to pay more for a higher rated hotel)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes a 3* would be fine, but the nicer the better of course.

Then did you want to bid up to your limit for a 4* hotel first, if rejected lower to 3.5* up to your limit, then if rejected lower to 3* up to your limit... OR are you looking for the least expensive 3* or better property for this nite?

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]