Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Ft Lauderdale (West-Plantation) Sheraton Suite

Beth C
By Beth C,
in

I've just scrolled back about 20 pages in the forum and couldn't find a post for the above dates 1 room 3 adults with the following amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

High-speed Internet Access

Kitchenette

Has anyone bit the bullet and booked this yet?

Sorry to say that this hotel has not been ID'd before. I have tried but i can't crack this one. Maybe admin got a clue for you.

I've just scrolled back about 20 pages in the forum and couldn't find a post for the above dates

Use our quick search on the top of the page, just type Fort lauderdale. Or boards Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins is another option.

Yellowdog.

I've just scrolled back about 20 pages in the forum...

No need to work so hard...

-see the Hotwire Hotel List where we keep a 'master list' updated of all reported wins to the board.

-use the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins to see wins around your specific dates

-enter "Weston" or "Plantation" in the QUICK SEARCH box above to only see wins for this particular zone (or enter "Lauderdale" to see wins for the greater Ft Lauderdale region)

Unforutnately this property has not yet been reported to the board, but hopefully the tools above will make it easier for you to find information here :)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]