Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Vancouver (Downtown) Pacific Palisades Hotel

bittercupcake
By bittercupcake,
in

Need help id'ing the above

Amenities: Boutique, Airport Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Laundry, High speed internet, kitchenette, Spa Service

It's looking like Pacific Palisades, but I know that this hotel doesn't have an airport shuttle from looking at their website....but it could be hotwire have got this wrong..

thanks.

This is a match for the Pacific Palisades. I have found that some hotels don't advertise airport shuttle service on their website even when they have it, especially if it's not complimentary. If this amenity is important to you, you should contact the hotel and find out what they offer. But again, the Pacific Palisades has been reported here before with this amenity showing.

This is a match for the Pacific Palisades. I have found that some hotels don't advertise airport shuttle service on their website even when they have it, especially if it's not complimentary. If this amenity is important to you, you should contact the hotel and find out what they offer. But again, the Pacific Palisades has been reported here before with this amenity showing.

Nahh...it's not that important...thanks for your response.

Using the PRICELINE link on this board....

I started bidding at $65 a night for 4 star hotel in the downtown Vancouver area.

This was rejected so I added 3.5 star hotels into the bid.

Still rejected. So I went up to $70 and added the North Vancouver zone to the bid (which only has 1 and 2 star hotels).

I got the 3.5 star Pacific Palisades Hotel for $70 a night in the downtown area, which I'm thrilled with given the same hotel is currently on hotwire for $92 a night for the same dates.

Thanks once again guys - you've saved me a bundle of money with the tips and info you give on this board...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]