Hotwire Hotel: help id 3* in framingham natick

chrismom
By chrismom,
in

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Boston Cambridge thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, that was an appropriate 'bump'...

Neither of the above have yet been identified, however...

The tripadvisor info for the Framingham-Natick property matches the Sheraton Framingham Conference Center so that would be our best guess for that one.

I don't have a guess for the other property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the follow-up and 'conclusion' to this thread.

To confirm, you bought the Home Suites thru PRICELINE's "retail" part of the site where the price and name of the hotel is shown?

Glad you found something that works for your plans this stay and thank you for using our PRICELINE link to begin your purchase.

• 7 months later...

I am only adding to this thread at the request of admin although I already concluded this thread on July of last year and was acknowledged to that face. I bought HOme Suites though link to PRICELINE because we knew the exact location price of property--I gues that is the retail portion, not the bid portion.

TQ

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]