Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* I-drive north

nifty
By nifty,
in

Looking at the following dates: 2 adults, 2 kids, 8/20-8/25,

Universal I-Drive North, 2.5*

amenities shown: comp. breakfast, pool, business center, laundry, internet

Price: $38

trip advisor rating: 4 stars, 60+ reviews (last, June)

I think it looks like match for Holiday Inn Express (near universal, Major Blvd), or possibly Comfort Suites (next door on Major Blvd). Any help would be appreciated.

It's not an exact match for either, and the number of properties in the area make it very hard to speculate on anything that hasn't been reported. There are some much safer bets in the 3* and 3.5* categories, especially in the Maingate-Celebration area if you're looking for something close to Disney. That said, if you're looking for complimentary breakfast, your options are much more limited.

Since you book the Holiday Inn directly for your Philadelphia stay, please note from our support page that we are an affiliate of the Holiday Inn as well as most other major chains and online booking agencies... please check our support page for your future hotel purchases.

Regarding the I-Drive North property above, it has not yet been identified, but i would slightly favor this being the Comfort Suites than the Holdiay Inn Express.

An alternate option, did you see the 3* in this zone for the same price (or $1-2 more per nite) with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Internet, Business and 4.0/5.0 with 240+ reviews?

This matches previous reports for the Four Points Studio City which gets very good reviews, if that would work for your needs.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]