Priceline Hotel: 6/24 - 6/28 Washington DC

phisig07
By phisig07,
in

6/26-28 seems halfway reasonable in DC (there's a 4* on HOTWIRE for $108, for example), but 6/24-26 seems extremely problematic. I would suggest that you split your bid, but I think the concern is that 6/24-26 are so busy to the point where I wonder if you'll be successful at all, or if successful, it will require a high bid.

What is your max bid per night?

Please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links.

I don't know the reason for the high demand, but it could be just about anything... conferences, government meeting, rally, protest, etc.

It seems to me that the really difficult nite may be 6/24, as searching HOTWIRE for 6/25-6/28 shows 4* hotels in the $110-$135/nite range. Would you consider SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID 1nite/3nites? If you get into the city late you may even be able to stay outside of the city (at the airport or a suburb) where that solo nite may be considerably less... as rates for the nite of 6/24 seem SKY HIGH!

Would this approach work for your needs? If so, you could bid again immediately since you're changing the dates from your previous bid.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't know the reason for the high demand, but it could be just about anything... conferences, government meeting, rally, protest, etc.

It seems to me that the really difficult nite may be 6/24, as searching HOTWIRE for 6/25-6/28 shows 4* hotels in the $110-$135/nite range. Would you consider SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID 1nite/3nites? If you get into the city late you may even be able to stay outside of the city (at the airport or a suburb) where that solo nite may be considerably less... as rates for the nite of 6/24 seem SKY HIGH!

Would this approach work for your needs? If so, you could bid again immediately since you're changing the dates from your previous bid.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

I am in DC now, and aside from the Red Sox being in town this week for interleague play, there is nothing obvious occurring in the district that would result in tonight (6/24) being such a tough get.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]