Hotwire Hotel: 3* Eugene Phoenix Inn Suites

GoDucks71
By GoDucks71,
in

While I have used PRICELINE for several years, this is my first venture into HOTWIRE and I owe a Thanks to this site and to poster epicureangirl, who recently posted her surprise that she had gotten the Phoenix Inn in Eugene for $69 + fees. Even their govt. rate, with a second person along, is $110, while the regular rate is more in the $139 +tax of about $15 range. So, when I looked and found that they had a 3* for $69,which Trip Advisor rates at 3.5, I checked TA and sure enough, Phoenix Inn was rated 3.5, so I figured it worth the gamble that it was the same thing epicureangirl got, and, sure enough, it was. Phoenix Inn is our preferred location in Eugene, so this is a great deal. I do thank you and, having now spotted your PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to the providers at the top of the page, will use them in the future.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board. Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that the information here was helpful with your purchase.

Your check-out date was cutoff in the topic title, can you please add a reply to this thread with your checkout date so we can enable this thread to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins, as well as add the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your upcoming stay at the Phoenix Inn Suites.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you thereuare, and my apologies, as, yes, I did really blow the topic title. Two night stay June 18-June 21.

3* with these amenities: complimentary breakfast, fitness, pool, high-speed internet. And, I know there is a computer in the lobby, available for guest use at all hours., plus free USA Today for all. That breakfast by the way, is excellent and the facility is perfectly located, only a short walk to the Courthouse where I will be working, as well as a short walk to the UO Bookstore, where all the Duck stuff anyone could want can be bought at discount.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]