Priceline Hotel: Help with Toronto (Downtown) 3* Residence Inn

findmeahotel
By findmeahotel,
in

Would like to get the 3* Residence Inn through PRICELINE rather than HOTWIRE for a cheaper rate. I have lots of time since the dates won't be till July 31 to August 2 2009. I notice no one has bid on a 3* in a long while. Normally, this hotel sells for $129/night. Previous wins went from $45 to $77. 3*Radisson Admiral Harbourfront Hotel would be my 2nd choice.

How do I get the Residence Inn at the cheapest rate? Also, how do I re-bid the same day? If you don't mind please, step-by-step instructions. Also don't worry, I will be using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin my travel purchases. :)

As an add-on to tilepushers's comments... while this hotel normally sells for $129/nite, what is the rate for your actual dates? :o

OMG! Now I understand why the Caribana Carnival committee is always complaining they make no money while the rest of the city makes money off of them by spiking their rates!...$239/night?!...that's ridiculous! :)

Ok...so I changed the date to only one night, August 1 - 2nd and the rate showed $197/night. So, what's the cheapest rate I can possibly get from this and how do I get it? :)

Are the rates you quote for the Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District as i'm showing sold-out for all the dates you mention... where are you getting those rates?

Don't blame the hotel as they're not arbitrarily spiking rates, it's a function of supply and demand, and whatever event you're referencing, obviously brings in enough to demand to sell out hotels, which are trying to maximize their profits.

Can you clarify the date(s) that you're now bidding on? Based upon the best rate you're able to get thru covnentional booking sources, what is your maximum bid for this stay? As well, note that you're not going to be able to target the Residence Inn (especially given the tight availability) and you could receive a hotel anywhere in this zone at the 3* level or higher.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]