Priceline Hotel: 3* Inland Empire (Ontario) Hotel Indigo Rancho Cucamonga

wsj3200
By wsj3200,
in

On a previous bid session, I tried Ontario 3.5* @ $36, then 3* @ $36. No joy. This session, I tried Ontario 3.5* @ $38, then 3* @ $40. I travel with my son and naturally prefer two beds. This normally is not a problem with most hotels in this area, but on their website, they show an additional charge for rooms with two beds. I'll report back with how they handle the request.

As always, I started the bidding process by using the PRICELINE link on this site.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night.....................................$40.00

Taxes & Service Fees.............................................................$12.06

Total Charges........................................................................$52.06

Congratulations on your success!

Good luck with the bedding situation. I would take note of the hotel direct price difference between a room with one bed vs. two, so if they give you an amount higher than that to upgraded maybe you can negotiate it down to this amount; as well, if they say you can't upgrade, you can offer to pay this amount in order to upgrade (explaining that it's the price difference between the room class you've booked and the room class you want)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]