Priceline Hotel: 4* Newark-Meadowlands (Jersey City) Westin

506canuck
By 506canuck,
in

Congratulations on your success!

The waterfront area should get very crowded for all the firework displays that take place on the water as far south as Liberty State Park.

Glad you were able to get a great deal for this holiday weekend.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hi thereuare, got this a few weeks ago and was wondering if you could recommend a spot to view the fireworks & how to get there. I was thinking of using the light rail but how practical is that with the crowds that will be there? Also I have stayed at the Hyatt quite a few times and have had luck with finding parking at the weekend for very little. Are there any options around the Westin like that or am I stuck with what ever the hotel charges. Thanks for your help.

Actually, you're in luck... since you last posted Macy's has announced that their fireworks show will be on the Hudson River this year so you'll just need to walk from the Westin towards the water and will have a great view of both Macy's spectacular as well as anything happening down by Liberty State Park, but expect it to be CROWDED!!

The Hyatt and Westin are relatively close to each other so you can probably park at the same places you found while at the Hyatt. Not sure when you were there last, but the area has grown substantially over the last 18 months and parking prices have increased as well :) If you send me a PM i'll give you some thoughts offline.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]