Priceline Hotel: 3.5 * Springfield (Springfield-West) Marriott

Mika
By Mika,
in

I planned to visit Berkshire area, so my first hotel choice was anything above 2 & 1/2* in Berkshire.

My first bid for $56 was rejected (I selected Lee, Pittsfield, and Great Burlington). Then I added Williamstown area to the selection and bid for $57. The offer was rejected again.

I had no desire to spend more than $80 including tax, so I decided to switch and stay in Springfield area. My first bid for $45 was accepted. It came to just under $70 with all tax and fees. Not bad. . . I also used the PRICELINE link to make my bid.

Congratulations on your win!

Nice to see your plans were flexible enough so that when bididng in one zone got too high you were able to switch to a more economical zone. Hope this worked well for your plans and you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]