Priceline Hotel: I need help with Mariott in Ottawa

ofogao
By ofogao,
in

Like the title says, I'd like to book the Mariott in Ottawa which is a 4 star.

I was originally planning to go on June 27 to June 29, but with Canada Day on July 1st, that might be an issue.

My alternative would be July 4, 5, 6.

I really want to stay at the Mariott.

Can anyone suggest a bidding strategy?

I know you can't bid on a specific hotel, but is there a strategy that I might use that gives me a better chance of getting the Mariott?

No, you can't target a particular hotel with PRICELINE... if there is a property you're trying to target, or avoid, HOTWIRE can be a better option if you're able to take an educated guess as to the property being offered before you make the purchase.

If you search HOTWIRE is there 4* in the downtown zone which appears in your budget? If so, what are the amenities associated with it? (if there are eight amenity icons shown you'll need to click the CONTINUE button next to the offering, then the "See all amenities" link under the icons on the ensuing page, to see them all)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]