Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* hotel in Vancouver entertainment district

pmuppet
By pmuppet,
in

Can you please help ID 4* hotel in Vancouver's entertainment district. We are arriving June 19th for two nights. The HOTWIRE listed adminities are fitness center, high speed internet, business center, and restaurant.

When I go to the hotwired listed hotels, this doesn't match any matches. Can you assist? I will be booking three rooms for these nights. Thanks again for running a great site!

Thanks, I see the issue. To simply things, I initially selected one room and two adults. But I will end up having six adults and three rooms (with two adults a room). Any when you do that, Boutique is added as an amenity not previously listed, which is exactly a match for the Opus. Now assuming you can get two doubles, that would rock. Because this hotel is AWESOME. Thanks for the help, and I will make sure I bid correctly through the links on betterbidding when I make my bids whether it is PRICELINE or HOTWIRE.

Thanks, I see the issue. To simply things, I initially selected one room and two adults.
So did I, because I didn't notice at first that you were booking 3 rooms. But even then I suspected that the hotel was the Opus because of its appearance in a vacation package search I tried for the same dates, and for the reason below.
Now assuming you can get two doubles, that would rock.
I have a feeling that you won't get two beds if you book through HOTWIRE, because the hotel disappears entirely if you search for more than 2 adults per room. They'll probably put you in one of their small single-queen rooms. You may be able to upgrade at the hotel for a fee.

Sleeping accommodations are exactly what I am afraid of. Since this is a guys weekend with six adult males, we will probably target the Hyatt. Opus is awesome, but it is small and the availability of rooms is limited. Great option for couples, but we aren't matches. Thanks for everything. We will make sure to use the links to bid when we decide to purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]